Peppered Snail Sauce: Hello guys! We have the delicious and tasty snail sauce recipe for you to try out and to make your taste buds come alive. If you haven’t tasted snails before, you totally should!, but hey, this is an avenue to try it out. Let’s show you how this peppered snail sauce was made. Keep reading!
Peppered Snail Sauce
Hello guys! We have the delicious and tasty snail sauce recipe for you to try out and to make your taste buds come alive.
- Peppermix: red bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, habanero peppers
- canola oil
- colored bell peppers for garnish
- sliced onions
- crushed garlic
- seasoning powder, salt, ginger powder
- cooking oil
- Start out by washing your snails. If you got them from the market, then you should wash them properly before using them. We made a post about how to properly wash snails, and you can check that out here.
- When you're done washing the snails, place them in a bowl and set aside. Now, get started on your tomatoes, peppers and all. Wash and chop nicely before blending. Once that is done too, set aside.
- Now, in a pan, add in some cooking oil. Then add some chopped onions. After that, add your crushed ginger and garlic mix. Add your tomatoes/pepper mix and stir-fry for about 2 minutes before adding your seasonings.
- Now, let it fry for about 10 minutes before adding your washed snails to the pot. Now, fry for another 10 minutes then, add some chopped bell peppers to garnish. Stir gently to combine.
- Let it simmer for about 3 minutes more before taking off the heat. You can fry some plantains to go with the rice and peppered snail stew if you want. Serve the food and enjoy.
View this post on Instagram