Garlic Butter Chicken: Hey there food lovers! Have you ever tasted garlic butter chicken? Even by chance? Well, if you have, kudos to you, you know some good food. If you haven’t, you totally are missing out.
Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious and mouth watering recipe. Let’s show you how to make this dope recipe. Keep reading.
Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe
- Boneless chicken 300g
- Black pepper total 1tsp
- Chilli Flakes ½tsp
- Salt as taste
- Oil ⅓cup
- Butter 30g
- Chicken broth ½cup
- Italian seasoning ½tsp
- Garlic 3 cloves
- All-purpose flour 3tsp
- Start out by cutting your chicken breast into your desired size. Make sure that you are using boneless chicken. Cut into bite sized pieces. Place your cut chicken into a clean bowl.
- Now, crush your garlic and three cloves. Chop them all up real nice. Set aside. Now, start seasoning your chicken breast. Add salt to taste. Next, add 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper and two tablespoons of all-purpose flour. Now, mix them all up slightly.
- Now, in a cooking pan, add some oil. Now, start adding your chicken to fry. Cook the chicken until all the sides are brown and well fried. Now, take out the fried chicken and then, add 30g of unsalted butter. Allow to melt before adding your minced garlic and cloves. Stir gently.
- Cook for 30 seconds, stir-fry gently. Next, add 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour. Now, add some chicken broth to the pan and mix up nicely. Add your fried chicken to the mix.
- Add some chili flakes. Also add some black pepper. Stir to combine gently. Stir for another 2 minutes. Garnish with white sesame and chopped parsley.
YouTube Video Credits:
SF Cooking Studio