How To Make Overnight Oats: If you are looking for an easy breakfast recipe, then you should totally consider this overnight oats meal as one option.
This oats meal has a lot of nutrients that are right on track to help you start off your day. It takes less than six minutes to make and you can have it as much as you want.
Let’s start out with the ingredients and also show you how to make it. See the steps listed out below. Enjoy and share this recipe with your friends.
How To Make Overnight Oats - Breakfast Recipe
- 1 Small bowl
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats 50g
- 1/2 Cup Milk Dairy or non-diary 130ml
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt 55g
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
Toppings: fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, nut butters of your choice
- In a small bowl or jar add all the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Cover and let it rest in the fridge overnight.
- Stir and serve with your favorite toppings.
- See? That was easy. Enjoy!
YouTube Video Credits:
How To Cook Smarter