How To Make Milk Biscuits: Hello there foodies! Great to have you back. Today let’s do some snack find. We’ll be showing you how to make these amazing milk biscuits.
They’re super delicious. You won’t resist. You will be delighted! Simple and very tasty! Let’s get started on the process. Get a pen and jot things down.
How To Make Milk Biscuits
- Hot milk - 80 ml
- Sugar - 170 grams (5.99 oz)
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Butter - 100 grams (3.52 oz)
- Egg - 1 pc
- Flour 400 - 450 grams (14.10 - 15.87 oz)
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- In a clean bowl, add your hot milk. Add some sugar. Next, add a pinch pof salt to the mixture.
- Now, add your melted butter to the mix. Next, mix until sugar dissolves. Now, add one egg into the mixture as well.
- Whisk the egg. Add your flour to the mixture too. Add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Stir until its evenly combined. Add some more flour and turn until it gets thick.
- Mold it gently and take it off the plate. Clean the surface you would be using to mold and place the dough on the clean surface.
- Flatten it out with a rolling pin. Roll out the dough with a thickness of 0.8 cm. Sprinkle some flour on it. Spread it all over the dough.
- Cut the dough out to with a mold of 8cm diameter. Now get as many chops as you can. Once that is done, separate the chops from the leftover.
- Place the cut out dough on a baking sheet, which is on a baking tray. Using a brush, spread 1 tsp of egg yolk and milk on the cut dough.
- You can draw lines with your fork on the cookies. Bake at 180°C (356~°F) 25 - 30 minutes.
YouTube Video Credits: