Devil’s Margarita Cocktail: When you hear “Devil’s Margarita cocktail“, doesn’t it makes you jump from the inside? You’re thinking… “Oh this would be a exquisite to taste!”
Yup, we can definitely guarantee that and more so, we can show you how to make it yourself. How amazing is that? This new recipe will blow your mind.
Devil's Margarita Cocktail Recipe
- 1 Mixing Glass
- 1 Serving glass
- 1 and Half Oz Blanco Tequila
- 1 Oz Lime Juice
- 3/4 Oz Simple Syrup
- Ice Cubes
- 1.2 Oz Red wine
- 1 Slice Lime (Lime Wheel)
- In a mixing glass, add 1 and a half Oz of Blanco Tequila. Then, add 1 Oz of lime juice to the mix. Then, add 3/4 Oz of simple syrup.
- Next, add some ice cubes and shake them all up to mix properly. Pour out nicely and gently into a clean, serving glass cup. Add 1/2 Oz of red wine.
- Once that is done, cut out a clean and neat slice of lime. Make an incision and place it nicely on the lid of the serving glass. Your cocktail is ready.
YouTube Video Credit: