M&M Homemade Cookies: Welcome, welcome, welcome dearest food lovers, we bring you this beautiful recipe to make your weekend delicious.
How about some M&M Homemade cookies recipe, something you can learn in no time and try out all by yourself at home. Let’s check it out.
M&M Homemade Cookies
How about some M&M Homemade cookies recipe, something you can learn in no time and try out all by yourself at home.
- 2 Bowls
- 1 Silicone rug
- 1 Parchment paper
- Unsalted butter softened 80g
- Light brown sugar 150g
- granulated sugar 50g
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour 200g
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp baking powder soda
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- M&M chocolate candies 200g
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar with a mixer for about 1 minute. Add the egg and vanilla extract, mix.
- In another bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Add to the first bowl.
- Add M&M's and mix.
- Cover the pan with a silicone rug or parchment paper. Form balls from the dough and lay them out at a distance from each other.
- It can be refrigerated for 30 minutes (for best baking results).
- Bake at 350C/180F for 10-12 minutes.
YouTube Video Credits