Nutella Cheesecake: Hi there foodies, Here’s a new recipe for y’all to try out. This tasty and easy to make no-bake Nutella Cheesecake.
This Nutella Cheesecake tastes like it came from a gourmet bakery. It’s decadent, creamy, and full of Nutella flavor. This recipe doesn’t require gelatin. If you a Nutella lover you must try this cheesecake recipe. Let’s go.
Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Baking Oven
For the crust:
- 10oz Chocolate biscuits / graham crackers (280g)
- 7 tbsp Butter, melted (100g)
For the filling:
- 2½ Cups Cream cheese (560g)
- 2/3 Cup powdered sugar (85g)
- 1½ cups Nutella (470g)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Nutella ganache:
- 1/3 Cup Heavy cream (80ml)
- 2/3 Cup Nutella (200g)
- In a food processor, process biscuits until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter and process again until combined. press into bottom of 8-inch (20-21 cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add Nutella, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. beat again until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. You can also freeze the cake.
- Prepare the ganache: place the Nutella in a large bowl and set aside. in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer, remove from heat and pour over the Nutella. Let stand 1-2 minutes and stir until ganache is smooth.
- Let cool slightly and pour over the cheesecake. You can pour straight into the springform pan or open it and then pour the ganache.
- Freeze for two hours before serving.
- For Aesthetic look, before you remove the springform pan, run a knife around the outer edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan. Then remove the sides of the springform pan.
YouTube Video Credits
The Cooking Foodie