Mango Dessert Recipe: Hello there food lovers, let’s show you how to make this glorious and mouth watering mango dessert, using this recipe.
If you are looking for easy and tasty no bake mango dessert then you should definitely try this delicious and easy mango dessert.
This is a perfect dessert table idea for birthday parties, wedding, baby shower and any kind of celebrations or simply a treat with your cup of tea or coffee.
Mango Dessert Recipe
- 1 Blender
- 2 Piping bags
- 3 Glass cups
- 1 Bowl
(makes 4 x 220ml cups)
- 100g Digestive biscuits/graham crackers
- 30g melted butter unsalted
- 350g mango pulp (150g for plain mango layer + 200g for cream layer)
- 300ml whipping cream (minimum 33%) (200ml for mango cream layer + 100g for vanilla cream)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
- candied cherries and fresh mint for decoration (optional)
- Start by breaking your digestive biscuits into the blender. Crush them to form a smooth grain-like result.
- Now, add 30g of melted unsalted butter to the blended biscuits. Blend well. Get your mango pulp ready. Put the mango pulp in a piping bag. Tie it up.
- You can use fresh mango puree if you wish, but you can also use store bought mango puree. Whatever you like.
- Set the puree aside and add 300ml of whipping cream into a clean bowl. Whisk until stiff peak forms. Next, add your mango pulp.
- Mix well to combine. Put the mixture in another piping bag. Tie it up. Get another 100ml of whipping cream, add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste or essence. Whisk until stiff peak forms. Put it in another piping bag.
- Set 3 clean cups and add the crushed biscuit layers to them. Even them out well. Press down very gently.
- Add your mango cream to the layer of biscuits. Now, add the mango pulp layer on top. Once that is done, design your vanilla cream on top of the layers.
- You can add a glazed cherry on top to garnish if you like. They are completely optional. You can also add fresh mint leaves. They are optional too.
YouTube Video Credit
Easy & Yummy