Applesauce Cookies: Hey there foodies, have you tried making applesauce cookies If you haven’t, you totally should try it out. These apple cookies are soft, light and very easy to make. All you need is just a few minutes of work and no special baking skills required.
How To Make Applesauce Cookies
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (125g) Brown sugar
- 1 Egg, large
- 2 cups (250g) Flour
- 1½ teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (200g) applesauce
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F). Line two baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add egg, vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add applesauce and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix just until combined. Add chopped walnuts and mix.
- Scoop a portion of the batter and drop onto prepared tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
YouTube Video Credit
The Cooking Foodie