Biscuit Cake – 3 Easy Ways To Make Layered Biscuit Cake Recipes
3 Easy Ways To Make Layered Biscuit Cake Recipes: Hello there food lovers, let us show you a new biscuit cake recipe that you would definitely love. In this tutorial, we would be showing you 3 ways to make layered biscuit cake.
Who doesn’t like biscuit cake? Simple and nostalgic dessert that everyone tried in one version or another. In this recipe you will find three different versions of biscuit cake; Lotus Biscoff Cake, Oreo cake and chocolate cake.
Let’s start with the Lotus Biscoff layered Cake
1. LOTUS BISCOFF LAYERED CAKE
If you like lotus Biscoff desserts, then you are going to love this amazing dessert. 3 layered of Biscoff cookies, in between delicious cream, and all this covered with Lotus Biscoff cookie butter.
For the biscuit layer:
300g Biscoff cookies
1/2 cup (120ml) Milk (optional)
For the filling:
2 cups (450g) Cream cheese/Mascarpone
1/2 cup (60g) Powdered sugar
1¼ cups (300ml) Whipping cream, cold
1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
For the topping:
Biscoff cookies crumbs for decoration (optional)
250g Lotus Biscoff cookie butter
HOW TO PREPARE
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese, powdered and vanilla bean paste. Beat until smooth.
2. Add heavy cream beat to medium-stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange in the bottom of 15X25cm dish. Spread 1/3 of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread another layer of cream over the biscuits. Arrange last (third) and spread the last third of layer cream on top.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Heat Biscoff spread in the microwave for 15-30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
6. Pour over the cake and spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
2. OREO LAYERED PUDDING CAKE
This Oreo dessert is super easy to make so anyone can make it at home. So, let’s check out the ingredients we will be needing below.
For the cake:
48 Oreo cookies
2¾ cups (620g) Cream cheese
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream, cold
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
2/3 cup (85g) Powdered sugar
For the topping:
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
6-8 Oreo cookies
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Make the cake:
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined and smooth.
In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream to medium-stiff peaks. Gradually fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Arrange Oreo cookies in the bottom of 13″X9″ (32X22cm) dish. Spread half of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of biscuits. Spread the remaining cream over the biscuits. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. Make the ganache:
Chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small pot over medium low heat, until simmering. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let sit 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake, spared evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
Crush Oreo cookies and spread over chocolate ganache layer (optional).
What kind of cookies can we use?
In this recipe you can use any kind of cookies or biscuits instead of Oreos; any sandwich cookies, graham crackers, Petit Beurre etc. For example, you can see this similar recipe: No-Bake Biscuit Cake
How to store Oreo pudding cake?
You can store Oreo pudding cake in the fridge, covered, up to 4-5 days.
*If you want a softer layer of cookies, you can soak the cookies in milk before layering them in the dish.
3. CHOCOLATE BISCUIT PUDDING
This chocolate pudding recipe is eggless, no-bake and really easy to make. Layers of biscuits dipped in milk and rich chocolate custard.
3 cups (720ml) Milk, divided
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
160g (6.4oz) Dark chocolate
1/3 cup (43g) Cornstarch (corn flour)
1 cup (240ml) Milk
1 tablespoon coffee (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE
1.In a small bowl whisk 1/2 cup milk (120ml) with the cornstrach until no lumps. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan place the remaining milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and heat until sugar is melted. When sugar is melted and the mixture is simmering, reduce to medium-low heat, pour in milk-cornstrach mixture and stir until thickens. Turn the heat off and add chopped chocolate, stir until melted. Set aside.
3. Dip the biscuits in the milk/coffee and arrange in the bottom of 13″X9″ (32X22cm) dish. Spread 1/3 of the chocolate cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread another 1/3 of cream over the biscuits. Arrange last (third) layer of dipped biscuits on top and spread the last layer of chocolate cream.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Before serving shave some chocolate on top.
Watch Video Below
YouTube Video Credits
The Cooking Foodie