How To Make Fluffy Coconut Cake
Fluffy Coconut Cake Recipe: Today, we would be taking you on a special and delicious journey to making your very own fluffy and soft coconut cake. This Cake Recipe is special and is a must-bake. If you are a cake lover and your recipe exploration buds are starting to grow, we promise that you will love this one!
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Fluffy Coconut Cake Recipe
- 275g Of All purpose Flour
- 4 eggs
- 150g of Margarine
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 Cup of desiccated coconut
- 200g of sugar
- 50g of cooking oil
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of coconut essence
- Browning (Optional)
- Start out by nicely sifting the flour for any lumps or foreign grains. Always sift your flour before using it. Once that is done, sieve in the baking powder into the flour too. Now, stir gently.
- Now, pour in your cup of desiccated coconut and stir together once more. Next, add your 150g of margarine into a mixing bowl and mix it for 3 to 5 minutes, just to soften it. As soon as that is done, add 50g of oil to the margarine and add the teaspoon of coconut essence and mix them together. Continue mixing till it's well blended.
- Now, pour in your 200g of sugar into the mixture and mix again. Keep mixing till it's light and fluffy. It is important that you mix this, you get this consistency. Now, break the 4 eggs into the mixture carefully. Be careful, so that the eggshells don't get into the mixture. Use medium mixer speed to mix the eggs.
- It's time to add the dry ingredients and milk into the mixture in batches. You need to gradually add the ingredients as you mix. At this stage, you should be using a very low speed on the mixer so that you don't over work your flour. Now, add the second batch of dry ingredients and milk and mix again.
- Mix thoroughly until the cake batter is smooth. The coconut cake batter is ready. Scoop some into a clean bowl and add one teaspoon of browning to it. Now, mix it up. Stir well to achieve brown cake batter.
- Note that browning is optional for this cake recipe. If you don't want it, you can simply go ahead without it.
- Now, pour the cake batter into a cake shaped plate. You can add some desiccated coconut to it if you wish, before placing them into the already heated oven. It's time to bake.
- You can bake for 45 minutes, using 150 degrees centigrade. Enjoy your beautiful coconut cake!
YouTube video credits:
Da recipe Queen