How To Make Chicken Sliders: Hi there food lovers, been a while huh? Let’s show you what we’ve been up to – a new recipe for you to try when you’ve got the time. Introducing the Chicken Sliders!
This recipe is guaranteed to make you drool and send sweet sensations to your taste buds. You might want to try this sooner than you think. Let’s go.
How To Make Chicken Sliders
- 1 Cooking pan
- Chicken boiled & Shredded 400gm
- Oil 1-2 tbsp
- garlic Chopped 1 tbsp
- onion Chopped 1/2 Cup
- Bell pepper Chopped 1 Cup
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- aprika powder 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- mayonnaise 2-3 tbsp
- 12 dinner rolls
- Tomato ketchup
- mozzarella cheese grated
- Cheddar cheese Slices
- parsley butter
- Start by sprinkling some oil into a cooking pan. After that, add your chopped garlic and your chopped onions. Now stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add your chopped bell pepper onions. Stir evenly and add your shredded chicken.
- Now, add your salt to taste. Also add your black pepper powder. Also add your paprika powder. Then, mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Make sure you stir to avoid burning or simply use a non-stick pan, but still stir. Add your soy sauce and mix them all up for about 1 minute.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Mix them all up and turn off the flame when you're done.
- Get your dinner rolls and slice them into halves. Now, sprinkle some ketchup on the rolls as shown in the video. Once that is done, spread them evenly.
- Add some grated mozzarella cheese to the rolls. Once that is done, add your chicken mixture.
- Add your cheese slices to cover up the chicken mixture. Once that is done, place the other half of the rolls back to cover it up.
- Now, use a clean brush to spread some parsley butter all over the rolls. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Serve.
YouTube Video Credits:
Recipes of the world