Beef Burrito: Hello there food lovers, have you tried making a beef burrito? Maybe you have tasted it at some point. Let us show you how to make the recipe.
Beef Burrito Recipe
- Cooking oil
- Chopped garlic
- Minced Beef 1/2 kg
- Sour cream 150ml
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Milk 2-3 tablespoon
- Salt 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder 2 tablespoon
- Red chili flakes 1 tablespoon
- Sriracha sauce or hot sauce 2-3 tablespoons
- Red cabbage 1/2 cup
- Boiled corn 1/2 cup
- Carrot julianne
- Chopped onion 1/2 cup
- Pickled red jalapenos
- Salt to Taste
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tabelspoon
- Grate Mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle some cooking oil into a clean pan.
- Add some chopped garlic to the oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Add your minced beef to the mix. Stir into the oil and mix well to combine, until it changes color. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- In a bowl, add your sour cream. Add your lemon juice. Whisk well before adding your milk. Whisk well some more.
- Let it rest for 1-2 hours. Check back on your minced beef and stir. Add one tablespoon of salt. Then, add your red chili powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon of red chili flakes. Add your sriracha sauce or hot sauce. Mix well till it is evenly incorporated. Now, add your lemon juice.
- Mix well and turn off the flame.
- Add your chopped red cabbage into a clean bowl. Add your chopped lettuce and boiled corn into the bowl as well.
- Add some sliced carrot julianne to the mix. Add some chopped onions to the mix as well. You can now add your pickled red jalapenos if you wish. This is totally optional.
- Add another tablespoon of lemon juice and some salt to taste. Add some black pepper powder and mix well till everything is properly incorporated
- Place your tortilla on a clean surface and add your sour cream to it. Spread it evenly. Now, add your cooked mined beef. Add your grated mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add your mixed salad. Now fold as indicated in the video. Add some butter into a cooking pan. Spread it evenly with a brush. Place your burrito into the pan and brush it with the butter.
- Flip the burrito to the other side and let it cook as well. Raise the burrito to fry on every end. Take it off the heat and serve.
YouTube Video Credit
Recipes of the world