Minced Meat Recipe: This minced meat recipe is packed with every goodness a meal can have. It has veggies which makes it extra delicious. Minced beef with rice is a dish that makes you want to over eat, enjoy watching this ground beef with rice recipe.
Minced Meat Recipe With Rice
This minced meat recipe is packed with every goodness a meal can have. It has veggies which makes it extra delicious.
- 1 Pressure Cooker For the rice
- 450G BEEF MINCE
- 400ML HOT WATER
- 3 TBSP COOKING OIL
- 1/2 TBSP WHITE SUGAR OR BROWN
- 1 TSP SALT (ADJUST TO YOUR TASTE)
- 1 SMALL ONION
- 1 LARGE CLOVE OF MINCED GARLIC
- 1 TSP PAPRIKA
- 1/2 TSP BLACK PEPPER
- 1 1/4 TSP CORIANDER POWDER
- 1/2 FANNEL POWDER
- 1/2 TSP CHILI FLAKES (OPTIONAL)
- 1 SMALL POTATO CUT IN CUBES
- 85G GREEN BEANS
- 1/4 OF A BIG YELLOW PEPPER
- 1 SMALL CARROT
- 150G TOMATO PUREE
- 1 TSP HOMEMADE THICKENER
- 800ML WATER
- 350G BASMATI RICE
- 10 CLOVES
- 5 CARDAMONA
- DASH OF OIL
- In a clean cooking pot, add your cooking oil. Now, add your sugar. Stir and heat on medium-low for 4 minutes.
- Now, add your beef mince into the pot. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid burning. Add some salt to taste.
- Remove the excess fat from the mince if need be. Add one small chopped onion to the mix. Cook for 2 minutes. Add one minced large clove of garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute. Add one tablespoon of paprika. Add 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper. Add 1/4 tablespoon of coriander.
- Next, add 1/2 tablespoon of fannel to the mix. Add 1/2 tablespoon of chili flakes if you want. This is totally optional.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add one small chopped potato. Add 85g of green beans. Add 1/4 cup of chopped big yellow bell pepper
- Add one small chopped carrot. Cook for 1 minute. Add 150g of tomato puree. Stir and cook for three minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of thickener and then stir.
- Add 400ml of hot water. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from the stove and let it cool down for a bit.
- Serve with boiled rice.
YouTube Video Credits