Chicken Nuggets Snack Recipe: Hi there food lovers and food enthusiasts! Today, we will be showing you some quick and easy steps to making delicious chicken nugget snacks. This recipe benefits kids and adults and everyone can enjoy it—crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Quick & Easy Chicken Nuggets Snack Recipe
- Chicken Breasts
- Bread Crumbs
- Vegetable Oil
- Green Pepper Sauce
- Paprika Powder
- Seasoning Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Start by transferring the chicken breast into the food processor. Add them gently. Now, add your garlic and ginger paste. Also, add your green pepper sauce. Add your paprika powder and then, add curry powder. Also, add your thyme. Break one egg into it. Now, add some bread crumbs and salt to taste. Don't forget to add some cooking oil of your choice.
- Cover the food processor and blend on medium speed till entirely minced. Now, transfer the minced chicken to a chopping board and add some breadcrumbs if you find out that it's still sticky to the touch. Mix everything again to combine and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now, roll out the minced chicken and cut lengthwise and sideways as well, to get even bite-sized pieces. You can start slicing the rolled-out chicken to your preferred and desired size. You can slice as indicated in the video below.
- Now, take each chicken piece and coat it in flour. Ensure to shape it nicely after coating in flour. Repeat the process for the rest of the chicken pieces. Now, add some oil to a pan and let it heat up.
- Add enough for deep fry. Now, add the flour-coated chicken pieces into the oil and allow to fry till they're golden brown. Place as many chicken pieces as the pan can take but at the same time, be careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- When it is golden brown and nice, take off the heat and place it on a tray lined with a paper towel to absorb the rest of the oil. Repeat the process until all of the chicken pieces are well fried. Your chicken nuggets are ready to be served along with ketchup or any sauce of your choice.
YouTube video credit: