How To Make Chocolate Brownies: A chocolate brownie is a baked chocolate dessert. The 2 main kinds for brownies are cakey and the fudgy. In today’s video, I’ve shared the recipe for the perfect fudgy chocolate brownies. Perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgy center, moist and gooey in all bites. You can add nuts or chocolate chunks to your brownies or serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream as per your preference.
How To Make Chocolate Brownies
In today's video, I've shared the recipe for the perfect fudgy chocolate brownies. Perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgy center, moist and gooey in all bites. You can add nuts or chocolate chunks to your brownies or serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream as per your preference.
- Semi-sweet dark chocolate 200 grams
- Butter 1/2 cup (115 grams)
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Eggs 3 medium size
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- All-purpose flour 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
- Start by greasing your baking pan with butter. After that is done, line it up with parchment paper. Set that aside. Now boil some water in a pan. Cut your chocolates into small pieces. Pour them in a bowl and place the bowl on top of the boiling pan.
- Now, add 1/2 cup of butter to the chocolate and mix gently until it has completely melted. Take it off the heating pan and allow to cool off. Now, in another bowl, add one cup of granulated sugar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Add 3 medium-sized eggs as well. Add the eggs one at a time. Mix after each addition. Mix until it is creamy.
- Next add 1/4 tsp of salt to the mix. Add your vanilla essence too. After that is done, add the chocolate butter mix. Mix the batter up really nice to spread evenly. Now, add 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour. Add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to it. Now, gently fold them into the batter.
- Once that is done gently add the batter into the baking pan. Shake and tap gently. Bake for 30 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit (182.22 °C) in a preheated oven. When it is ready, take it out of the oven. Do not cut while it's still hot.
- Now, dip a knife into hot water and wipe it clean. Then, start cutting the fudge. Clean the knife after each cut. Your prefect brownies are ready to be eaten.
YouTube Video Credit: