How To Make Breakfast Casserole: Hi there food lovers! Ever wondered what to make for breakfast that wouldn’t take much of your time especially when you’re running late.
You probably want to grab a cup of coffee and dash out the door, but what if we tell you that you can make this simple breakfast casserole in a few minutes.
How To Make Breakfast Casserole
- 2cups minced meat
- 6 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion bulb
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 seasoning cubes
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Start by getting your ingredients ready for the cooking. Start dicing your red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper and carrots. Also dice your onions and set aside.
- Add some cooking oil into a clean cooking pan. Add the minced meat into the pan. As soon as the minced meat gets in, crumble them into smaller bits. Next, season with some salt. Add some minced garlic and some minced fresh pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Fry until it is brown, sieve out with a serving spoon and set aside. Afterwards, add some onions to the oil and stir. Now, add the rest of the minced garlic and the minced pepper. Continue stirring for another 12 seconds. Next, add the chopped carrots and stir for about 1 minute.
- The curry powder and thyme go in next. Followed by the seasoning cubes and the cooked minced meat. Stir again to combine. Add a drizzle of water to the pan, cover and allow to steam for about 4-5 minutes.
- While that is cooking, break open the eggs into a bowl. Season with some salt and give it a very good whisk. Check back on your minced meat. Stir and add your diced vegetables, along with some salt. Stir again to combine. Cover and leave it to steam for just one more minute.
- Open up the pan and pour your minced eggs in. Use a spoon to gently level up the ingredients. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to the lowest and leave to cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- You know it is perfectly done when the center is firm to the touch. Take it off the heat and allow to cool off. Cut out a slice or two and enjoy.
YouTube Video Credits: