Strawberry Milkshake Recipe: Hello there food champs! Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious and addictive Strawberry milkshake recipe. This is the third of a milkshake recipe series, and you can find the rest of them on this blog.
So, back to making this recipe, let’s show you the easiest way to make this milkshake for your family and loved ones and if you just want something sweet, then this should be your comfort drink.
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of milk
- 2-3 scoops of Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Start out by adding your strawberries into the blender. Next, add your cup of milk and then, add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. After that is done, blend to a smooth paste.
- As the ingredients are being blended, you'll see that the milkshake is taking on a slight pink color. This is because of the strawberry.
- Once that is done, pour the milkshake into a glass cup and add some whipped cream on top. Then, add your strawberries as toppings to garnish. You can serve now.
YouTube Video Credits: