Malt And Milk Energy Drink: Hello dear, today we would be introducing you to a special energy drink that is very common with the Nigerian population. It’s called the “Malt And Milk” recipe. It is common knowledge that the combination of Malt and Milk to Nigerian folks gives energy, strength, and vitality. A lot of people even say that it helps with blood circulation. Let’s check it out.
Malt And Milk Energy Drink Recipe
- A can or bottle of Malt drink
- Ice cubes
- Tin milk e.g Peak, Three Crowns etc
- Hollandia Yogurt (If that's what you prefer)
- So, just to be clear, this drink is one of the easiest things to prepare, if not the easiest. You don't need a lot, just the aforementioned ingredients. First, get a clean drinking glass.
- Now, add some cubes of ice to the glass. Then, add your malt drink. After that, add your milk to the glass and stir gently. Pop in a straw and you're all set!
Although this isn’t a doctor’s recommended energy drink, it’s known to help with general body weakness, but some people just drink it because of its rich taste. So, if you’re feeling really weak, please go to the hospital or a nearby Pharmacy, they know better.