Recipe For Spinach Sauce: When it comes to making stew and using something delectable to spice it up, a lot of people opt for scent leaves or pumpkin leaves in some cases. Everyone has different taste buds, so you’re all welcome. You may have seen or heard about spinach but, just asking, have you ever tried to make a spinach stew or a spinach sauce? It’s not as hard as you may think it is. Don’t worry, as always, we will take you through a step-by-step process of preparing your own spinach sauce.
So, let’s get right into it!
For this meal, we would be needing some ingredients, which we can assure you are very easy to get. We would list out the ingredients for you, so you have all the time to do some shopping if you are lacking any needed spice. Also, we would be needing some spinach leaves – most definitely!
Watch This Recipe For Spinach Sauce
- Cooking oil
- Fresh Pepper
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Chicken seasoning
- Grilled Chicken
- Spinach leaves.
- Start out by preparing your rice. Get a clean cooking pot, add your rice and water and let it boil. When your rice is ready, place it at a corner and proceed with the next step. Pour some cooking oil into your cooking pan and add your sliced onions and ground garlic mix.
- Then, add your blended tomatoes and pepper mix to the sauce and stir gently. Next, add your salt and chicken seasoning to the sauce and stir once more.
- Allow to simmer for a bit and add your grilled chicken to the sauce and stir gently to allow the sauce to envelop the chicken fully. Add your washed spinach leaves and allow it to steam for five minutes. Make sure that you take note of the different time allocations.
- We don't want our spinach leaves to be too soft now. Once you've added your spinach leaves and allowed it to simmer for 5 minutes, stir the sauce to even out the spinach leaves.
- Your delicious spinach sauce is ready to be served with your white rice and, possibly, some fried plantains if you have any. Either way, you can get ready to eat. Serve with cold water or any liquid of your choice.
View this post on Instagram
What makes cooking easy is not just the knowledge, it’s also the timing and the pre-cooking stage. This is the stage of preparing the needed ingredients. A lot of people underestimate the ease that pre-cooking gives, especially if you are on a deadline, or you’ve got a starving person waiting for that meal. You can be your own kitchen hero if you do what’s needed first.
Video by Kiki Foodies