Quick Steps To Making Croissants: Hello food lovers, so today, we would be showing you some quick steps to making amazing and soft croissants. Baked to golden perfection, these Homemade Crescent Rolls are soft, fluffy, and sweet. These crescent rolls are made with only eight simple ingredients and are so easy to make! Let’s get right into it.
Quick Steps To Making Amazing Croissants
- 1/3 Cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 Instant yeast packet
- 2/3 cup Whole milk (Warm)
- 1/2 cup of butter (113g) at room temperature.
- 1/4 cup of sugar (50g)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Cups of flour (240g)
- 1 and a half teaspoons of kosher salt
- First of all, warm up the water to 110-12- degrees Fahrenheit. Now, pour it into the bowl and mix with 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar. Now, add the Instant yeast. Mix them up and set them aside till they're nice and foamy. This should take about 5 minutes.
- While that is happening, get your 2/3 cup of Whole milk (Warm), 1/2 cup of butter (113g) at room temperature, and 1/4 cup of sugar (50g) ready. Add them into a different bowl. Now, add 2 eggs (room temperature).
- Once that is done, pop it into your mixer and mix until it's well combined. While that is going on, measure out an additional 2 cups of flour (240g) in another bowl. Now, add 1 and a half teaspoons of kosher salt. Give it a little mix. Add your flour little by little into the mixer. Mix up once more.
- Add a little bit of oil into a bowl, just a little. Spread it around the bowl. Place the dough into the oil spread bowl. Cover it up and allow it to double in size for about 45 minutes. Once it is ready, tap it down a little.
- Now, divide into two pieces. Bring the dough to a flat surface and roll it up into a 12-inch size. Once that is done, cut it into 12 pieces (as indicated in the video).
- Let's start rolling them up. Grab it by the top and roll gently. Pop each of the rolled dough onto a baking sheet. Roll each one until they have been fully prepared. Pop them into the oven for about 10 minutes at 100 degrees or until they turn golden brown.
- Once they're ready, take them out and apply some melted butter onto the croissants using a brush. Allow to cool a little and it's ready to be served and eaten.
YouTube Video Credit: