Bean Burger Recipe: Ever heard of Bean Burger? Maybe you’ve tasted it, but didn’t know what it was called yet. Anyway, today, we would be showing you how to make this tasty recipe.
If you are looking for a recipe for the perfect vegan burger, you have come to the right place. Whether you are vegan or you are trying to eat healthier, this recipe will surprise you. This bean burger is juicy, tasty, and full of good nutritional values.
Bean Burger Recipe
For the burger:
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 2-4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cans (g) Black/red beans
- 1/2 cup (45g) Oats/bread crumbs
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoons Cumin
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Hamburger buns
- Red onion
- Strain the beans, then rinse under cold water. Shake well to get rid of excess water. Transfer to a large bowl and mash using a fork or a potato masher. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, add chopped onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic to the bowl with the beans.
- Finely grate the carrot into the bowl.
- Add quick oats/oat flour/bread crumbs. Add the spices. Mix well. Form burger patties.
- Heat a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly grease the pan with cooking spray. Cook the burger for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Assemble the burger as desired.
- Serve with homemade French fries.
YouTube Video Credits:
The Cooking Foodie