Oats Breakfast Recipe: Hi there food lovers! Today, we would be showing you how to make this delicious and mouth watering oats meal breakfast recipe.
This breakfast is easy to make and can aid your healthy eating habits and also give you numerous nutritional value and benefits. So, without wasting your time, let’s check it out.
Oats Breakfast Recipe
- Rolled oats 2 tbsp (22 gram)
- Milk 1 cup (250 ml)
- Roasted peanut 1/4 cup (38 gram)
- Dates 2 pieces (15 gram)
- Banana 1 piece (78 gram)
- Cia seeds 1/2 tbsp (4 gram)
- Cinnamon powder
- Roasted sesame seed
- Start out by adding 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts (38 gram) into a mixing bowl. Then, add 2 tablespoons of rolled oats into the mixing bowl as well. Now, start cutting your dates into smaller pieces and set them aside. When cutting the dates, remove the inner part and throw that away, then cut into desired size.
- Now, add those dates to the mixing bowl. Next, add your milk to the bowl to mix everything all up. Mix them gently. Let it soak for 30-35 minutes or until it softens.
- After the time has elapsed, stir the oats and transfer the mixture into a blender. Now, add one piece of banana to the blender. For perfect sweetness, it is better to use ripe banana. If the banana is not ripe, you can add more dates or a little honey, or even maple syrup.
- Add your Chia seeds and also add your cinnamon powder (1/4 tablespoon). Next, add 1/2 cup of milk. Now, blend until its smooth before transferring into a clean glass cup.
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top of the drink to garnish. Also, sprinkle some cinnamon powder if you want. Your oats breakfast is ready to be served.