Kale Salad Recipe: Hello there once again food lovers! Have you ever tried making a kale salad? How was it? We sure hope it turned out fine, but perhaps this healthy and easy kale salad recipe would turn out even better.
This amazing kale salad is healthy, delicious, and easy to make. If you are looking for a kale salad recipe that everyone will love, this is exactly what you need.
Let’s get into the ingredients and also show you how we made this delicious and healthy kale salad. Read on to get the full details below.
Healthy & Easy Kale Salad Recipe
- Frying pan
- Mixing bowl
- Salad bowl
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp White/Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Batch Kale Stems removed
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp Chopped pecans
- 1/4 cups Cranberries
- 1 Avocado Cut into cubes
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk olive oil. Vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove the kale stems, as shown in the video. Then, thinly slice the kale and place in the bowl.
- Next, pour half of the dressing to the bowl with the kale leaves. Using your hands, massage the leaves until they become soft and wilted.
- Now, add chopped almonds, pecans, cranberries, avocado. Add the rest of the dressing and toss to combine properly.
- Your salad is ready to be served and enjoyed.