Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad: Hello there lovers of good food and healthy living! Today, we would be showing you how to make the best Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad, using this wonderful recipe.
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- ¼ cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt or ¾ tsp table salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Start out by chopping the tomatoes properly. Now, chop the cucumber all up too. Add it to the tomatoes. Then, chop your onions too. Next, chop your avocado nicely after removing the bulb from it.
- Now, we will be adding the fresh cilantro. Just chop that up a little and add it to the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, then squeeze some lemon juice onto the mix. This should be about 2 tablespoons. This keeps the avocado from getting brown.
- Add some black pepper to the mix. Then add a drizzle of salt. After that, toss everything to combine. That's really all that there is to it.
YouTube Video Credits: