Chicken & Potato Recipe: Hi there food lovers! This new baked chicken and potato recipe will have you addicted to preparing it for a very long time. Anyhow it is cooked, chips, pureed, boiled, or baked, it’s always yummy. For the purpose of this tutorial, we would be showing you how to prepare this spectacular delicacy.
Baked Chicken & Potato Recipe
Hi there food lovers! This new baked chicken and potato recipe will have you addicted to preparing it for a very long time. Anyhow it is cooked, chips, pureed, boiled, or baked, it's always yummy.
- Soft chicken pieces
- Irish potatoes
- Cooking oil
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Chopped fresh pepper
- Garlic paste
- Seasoning cubes
- Cumming powder
- Onion powder
- Paprika powder
- Lemon juice.
- In a clean bowl, start by adding the onion powder, cumming powder, paprika powder, seasoning powder, thyme, and some salt to taste. Mix up everything together to combine and then divide the seasoning mix into two equal halves and transfer one half into another bowl.
- Place that bowl aside. Now, in the first bowl, add some lemon juice and a drizzle of oil. Then, add your chopped fresh peppers and them all up again to evenly combine. Once you've got the paste you like, transfer the chicken pieces into the marinade. You can add some ketchup for extra sweetness. Now, mix everything to combine, ensuring that the chicken pieces are fully coated with the marinade.
- Afterward, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it to marinate in the refrigerator for about one hour or more if you have the time. While that is on, get started with your potatoes. Wash, peel, and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Then bring in the bowl with the second half of the spice mixture, drizzle a little oil, and then mix to combine. Now, transfer the potatoes into the bowl along with the carrots, bell peppers, and some ketchup for some extra sweetness.
- Mix up everything to combine, ensuring that the vegetables and potatoes are thoroughly coated with the sauce. After that, coat your baking dish with cooking spray or some oil and place the marinated chicken into the tray.
- Also, add the vegetables and potatoes into the dish too, tucking them into extra available spaces in the dish but be careful not to overstuff the pan. Afterward, place the baking pan into the oven and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes or until fully cooked. Your delicious baked chicken and potatoes are ready to be served and eaten.
YouTube Video credit: