Toast-Bread Sandwich: Hey food lovers and food enthusiasts! We are back with yet another mouth-watering recipe for you to try out this new week. Today, we will be showing you how to make the best toast bread sandwich recipe ever! How cool is that? You can have it for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner – if you can’t seem to find anything simpler to make, or if you just don’t feel like doing much in the kitchen. Let’s show you how we made this.
How To Make Toast Bread Sandwich
Today, we will be showing you how to make the best toast bread sandwich recipe ever! How cool is that? You can have it for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner
- Sliced Bread
- 6 eggs
- Green bell peppers
- Red bell peppers
- Paprika powder
- Chicken stock seasoning
- Chili powder
- Vegetable oil
- Bacon crumbles
- Cheese slices
- Break your eggs into a bowl, then go ahead and season with some onions, some chopped green bell peppers, chopped red bell peppers, some paprika powder, and some salt. Now, add some chicken stock seasoning and some chili powder. Afterward, give it a very good mix so that all the ingredients can be well integrated.
- In a clean frying non-stick pan, add some vegetable oil and allow it to steam up. Make sure your heat is on low. Add your egg mixture and allow it to fry for a bit.
- Get your slices of bread, as much as you will need, and place them on a clean plate. Now, butter them up nicely. Butter only one side of the bread. You can either use salted or unsalted butter if you wish. Once you are done with that, check on your egg and flip it to the other side. Allow it to fry for some time before you turn off the heat. Cut the egg into 4 portions.
- Get your sandwich maker and let's get started. Place the buttered part of the sliced bread facing down on the sandwich maker. Now, add your egg on top of each piece of bread.
- Remember you already divided them, so it shouldn't be difficult to do. Now, add some bacon crumbles on top of it. If you have any other vegetables you want to add, you can do so.
- Next, add your cheese slice to each bread, on top of the bacon crumbles. Now, add a slice of bread to cover them up and close your sandwich maker to heat it up.
- Once you're sure it's ready, you can open the sandwich maker now to behold your golden brown Toasted bread. Transfer the bread to a clean plate and repeat the process for other slices of bread, until you are done with all of them.
If you don’t like cheese, there is no reason to use it. You can also use sardine, mayonnaise, butter or any other combination for your filling. They will definitely come out tasty as well, you can bet on that.
YouTube Video Credit: