Mint Lemonade Juice: Today’s recipe says Mint Lemonade Juice Recipe. Wanna know more about this sumptuous drink, how to make it and how it tastes?
Let’s get started. Read below:
Mint Lemonade Juice Recipe
Today's recipe says Mint Lemonade Juice Recipe. Wanna know more about this sumptuous drink, how to make it and how it tastes?
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Serving glass
- 1 Sieve
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Hot water
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup Mint leaves
- 1 Cup Ice cubes
- 1/3 Cup Cold water/white drinks 1 CUP = 250 ML
- Get a clean mixing bowl and add your sugar. Next, add 1/2 cup of hot water to the sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Allow it cool down.
- Get 2 lemons and rub them for a bit on the surface. Now slice into halves and take a part to squeeze the juice. Don't forget to squeeze the juice into the mixing bowl.
- Add one cup of freshly picked and washed mint leaves to the lemon juice. Blend until smooth. You can make ice cube with this mixture for later use.
- Get a sift and strain the liquid. Now, set that aside. Get a clean serving glass and rub some lemon around the rim of the glass. Now, dip the rim of the glass in sugar.
- It would come out a sugar coated glass rim. Now, set the glass straight and add some ice cubes into it. Now, pour your lemon mixture into the glass carefully.
- Add a slice of lemon and also some cold water or white drink. Stir gently to combine. Now, add your mint leaves to the top and a slice of lemon as a garnish. Serve.
YouTube Video Credits: