How To Make Banana Ice Cream: Hello Ice cream lovers, we are bringing one of the best banana ice cream recipes that you can easily make at home to you. This is a step-by-step, easy-to-make, healthy recipe that’s good for you and your loved ones. Let’s get started.
How To Make Banana Ice Cream At Home
- Milk powder
- Evaporated milk or condensed milk
- Vanilla essence and/or banana essence
- White sugar
- In a clean bowl, peel the banana and slice them nicely. You can now mash them up into a paste first before transferring it to the blender. After blending, you'll notice that you have a smooth consistency.
- In another clean plate, add your milk powder and then, add your sugar. Now, add some cold water and stir nicely to mix up. Once that is done, add your milk to the blended banana which is still in the blender. Mix nicely to combine. Blend once more.
- Get a clean bowl and pour out the contents of the blender into it. Now, add your condensed or evaporated milk to the banana paste and stir as you go. Now, add your vanilla or banana essence.
- Next, transfer the ice cream into a microwavable plate and cover.Add some paste to the ice cream cups too. You can add ice cream sticks into them and place in your deep freezer. Allow to freeze over for about 8 hours. You can serve your ice cream now.
YouTube Video Credit: