Onion Rings Recipe: This homemade onion rings are one of our favorite recipes over here at CookGam. In our opinion, they need to be super crispy, have some spice, and heat. These onion rings are super crispy and delicious. Let’s show you how to make them.
As always, you can adjust the spices by adding more or less. It is your call. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
Homemade Onion Rings Recipe
These onion rings are super crispy and delicious. Let's show you how to make them.
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Tray
- 1 Frying pan
- 1 Large Onion sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Corn starch
- 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup of cold sparkling water
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- Start by slicing your onions. Let it be 1/4 inch thick. Now, separate the onion rings individually.
- Add your flour into a clean bowl. Next, add your cornstarch and cayenne pepper to the flour. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine.
- Add some water and stir once more. Add a little water and stir again. Keep stirring and adding water until you have achieved a smooth and slightly thick consistency.
- Next, take out an onion ring and soak it into the mixture. Then, dip it into the bread crumbs and take out into a clean tray.
- Repeat the same process for other onion rings until they are all coated. Fry in batches until they are golden brown. Serve when ready.
YouTube Video Credits