Vanilla Dessert Recipe: Hi there foodies, have you ever tried some vanilla dessert? Maybe at home or even a friend’s house or a café.
If you are looking for simple, beautiful and dessert with minimum efforts, look no further – everyone can make this easy and delicious vanilla dessert which is ready in no time and no baking required.
It is a definite and perfect last minute dessert idea for kids parties, dessert tables, birthdays, weddings etc. It can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Vanilla Dessert Recipe
- 2 Bowls
- 1 Piping tip
- 1 Piping bag
- 3 Glass cups
Makes 4 x 220ml / 8oz dessert cups
- 200g store bought Madeira cake or plain sponge cake300ml
- (1 cup) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Candied cherries (optional) can be substituted with strawberries or fresh cherries.
- Start by cutting your cake into pieces. Crumble it into a clean bowl. In another bowl, add your whipping cream. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the cream.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla bean paste or essence. Now, whisk until stiff peaks form. Add two spoons of rainbow sprinkles.
- Use a spoon to mix well. Use a 1b piping tip for the piping. Now, scoop the whipped cream into the piping bag.
- Get clean cups and place the first layer of crumbled cakes into the cup. For the second layer, we will use the vanilla cream.
- Add more cake crumbs on top of the vanilla layer to cover well. Once that is done, add more vanilla cream as the 4th layer.
- You can add some rainbow sprinkles if you like. It is is optional, just for decoration. You can also add your candied cherries as a topping.
YouTube Video Credit
Easy & Yummy