Homemade Pizza Recipe: We know you love Pizza! You probably have tasted a lot of pizzas and had several toppings but, what if we told you that homemade pizza tastes way better? Have you tried it? You totally should.
The Best Homemade Pizza Recipe
We know you love Pizza! You probably have tasted a lot of pizzas and had several toppings but, what if we told you that homemade pizza tastes way better? Have you tried it? You totally should.
- Makes 2 (13 inch )PIZZA
- 525g (3cups) bread flour (substitute with all purpose flour)
- 6g (2 teaspoons) instant yeast
- 10g (3 teaspoon) sugar
- 9g (1 ½ teaspoon) salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1½ cup water (375ml)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 tablespoons salt (pinch)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 330g chicken breast Seasoned with:
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 seasoning cube
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Bacon bits(chopped and fried)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Melted butter or oil for brushing.
Other toppings to try:
- STEP ONE: PIZZA DOUGHAdd some bread flour in a bowl. Add some sugar and salt. Add water, instant yeast and oil. Now, mix until combined. When that is done, take it out of the bowl and then, add some flour onto a smooth surface. Knead for 12 minutes by hand. You could also knead on a stand mixer for 6 minutes.
- Dough should be slightly sticky smooth by the time you are done. Take it off and transfer it to an oiled bowl. Roll the dough all over the oil. Now, place a cling film over it and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- STEP 2: PIZZA SAUCEPour some tomato purée into a cooking pan. Add some ketchup too to the mix. Add some garlic powder and some salt. Also, add some oregano as well. Allow to cook for 5 minutes. After cooking, add it to a clean plate. Set aside.
- STEP 3: TOPPINGSSplit the chicken breast into two. Next, sprinkle some salt onto the chicken breast. Add some garlic powder. Add some seasoning cubes to garnish. Add some cayenne pepper. Now, flip the chicken breast to the other side and season as well. Once that is done, set aside and add some oil onto a pan.
- Place your chicken one by one on to the pan of oil. Cook for 4 minutes on both sides. After the time is up, take them off the heat. Cook some bacon in a skillet. Once they're cooked, take them off the heat too and set aside. Drain the excess oil in a pamper towel. Next, start shredding your chicken breasts using a fork. After shredding, set aside and grate your mozzarella.
- STEP 4: ROLL OUT DOUGHCheck on your dough. It should be double in size by now. Take off the cling film and poke the dough to let excess air out. Take it off the bowl and cut into half. Take out one part and wrap in the cling film for 5 minutes. This will make the dough easier to roll. After that is done, spray flour on work surface. Add the dough and some flour on top of the dough.
- METHOD 1: Roll out with rolling pin.METHOD 2: Use a closed fist to expand dough.
- Use a pizza pan, preferably with large holes for the best crust. Place the dough on it and expand dough. Once that is done, brush the dough edges with melted butter or oil. Poke holes in the dough to prevent dough from puffing up. Now, add pizza sauce and slowly spread evenly. Add some cheese. Next, add your shredded chicken.
- Add your chopped red and green bell peppers. Add the bacon bits. You can add more cheese. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204.44 degree Celsius) for 15 minutes. Your pizza is ready to be eaten.