Condensed Milk Bread: Dearest food lovers, let’s show you how to make a soft and fluffy, warm and buttery Condensed Milk Bread. You don’t need to go to the bakery to get this. You’ll be serving your family soft bread right from the comfort of your home in no time.
Soft And Fluffy Condensed Milk Bread
Dearest food lovers, let's show you how to make a soft and fluffy, warm and buttery Condensed Milk Bread. You don't need to go to the bakery to get this. You'll be serving your family soft bread right from the comfort of your home in no time.
- 1 cup milk (250ml) room temp (you can use fresh, UHT or evap milk)
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk (75g)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar (30g
- 2 and ¼ tsp instant yeast (7g)
- 3 and ¼ cups All purpose flour (400g) plus more for kneading
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup softened butter (50g)
- 3 tbsp softened butter (45g)
- 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk(45g)
- Add your fresh milk into a bowl. Next, add your sweetened condensed milk. Now, add 1 raw egg into the mix. Add 2 tbs of sugar.
- Add 2 and a half cup of instant yeast to the mixture. Mix well to combine. Next, add 3 and a quarter cups of all-purpose flour.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of salt. Mix until a dough forms. Now, add 50 grams of softened butter to the dough. Mix until incorporated.
- Transfer to a lightly floured counter. Knead the dough until its smooth and elastic. You know the dough is ready when you stretch it and it doesn't tear.
- Place in an oiled bowl and cover. Let it rest for an hour in a warm place or until it doubles in size. Punch the air out.
- Divide the dough into two. Take out the first part and flatten it out after rolling. Roll up tightly. Seal the edges well.
- Divide into 7 parts. Place in a 7x4 loaf pan, lined with parchment paper. Cover and let it rest for 45 minutes in a warm place.
- Brush with egg wash - 1 egg and 2 tbsp of milk. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- To prepare the glaze:Add 3 tbsp of softened butter to a bowl. Now add 3 tbsp of condensed milk to the mixture. Mix them all up together. You should get a pap like mixture after mixing well.
- Take the bread off the oven and let it cool down a bit. Brush with condensed milk and butter glaze. You have your soft and fluffy, warm and buttery bread.
YouTube Video Credit