Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: Hi there food lovers and food enthusiasts, let’s take you on a quick stroll down the food lane today. We would be teaching you how to make this delightful pumpkin spice pancakes.
These delicious and fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are literally loaded with pumpkin flavor. The pancake batter contains yogurt, milk and pumpkin purée, so they have this amazing bright color. We promise, these pumpkin flavored pancakes are at their best with this recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe
- Melted Butter
- Pumpkin Purée
- Cinnamon Powder
- Baking powder
- Flour (If you are into a gluten-free pancake recipe with pumpkin, then make the batter with a type of gluten-free flour, almond flour or coconut flour).
- First, start by whisking the dry ingredients except sugar. Next, whisk sugar, pumpkin purée, milk, yogurt, eggs and melted butter well. Next, pour the mixture of dry ingredients into wet ingredients and combine them well. Don’t over-mix it. Mix it just until everything is combined.
- Then, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Brush it with oil or melted butter or use a cooking spray. Now pour ¼ cup of batter into the hot pan and wait until you see bubbles on it, about 2 minutes. You can flip it over once you see tiny holes on the pancakes. Let it cook for another minute.
- Finally, transfer the pumpkin flavored pancake to a plate and repeat for the remaining batter. The best thing to go with these pumpkin pie spice pancakes for us is pumpkin caramel sauce.
- Serve your pumpkin pie pancakes with pumpkin caramel sauce on the side and top them with butter cubes. Although, if you don't feel like making the pumpkin caramel, drizzle your pancakes with maple syrup. Still, don't forget to top them with some butter.
For The Caramel Sauce:-
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.- Add in sugar, milk, and pumpkin purée. Stir until it boils. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, bring it to medium low heat and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.- Remove it from heat, add in salt and let it cool before using.
- You can store the leftovers in a jar in the refrigerator. And reheat when you want to use it.
Here are 4 reasons to love this recipe:
– They are super easy to make especially if you have pumpkin purée on hand.
– They have the best crispy edges and fluffy texture every single time.
– They can be frozen, so you can just heat them up for a quick breakfast during weekdays.
– The optional pumpkin caramel sauce takes them to a whole new level. So it is highly recommended.