Olive Oil Cookies: Hello there food lovers, today, permit us to show you how to make these beautiful and irresistible olive oil cookies.
These olive oil cookies are so delicious and surprising in their flavors. These cookies are not just olive oil cookies, these are olive oil and orange cookies, a perfect combination of flavors. These cookies are dairy-free, vegan and very easy to make, all it takes is 10 minutes of work.
Olive Oil Cookies Recipe
Hello there food lovers, today, permit us to show you how to make these beautiful and irresistible olive oil cookies.
- 3 cups (375g) Flour
- 1 cup (120g) Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking power
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Olive oil
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Orange juice
- Zest from one orange
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). In a bowl whisk flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda
- In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil orange juice and orange zest.
- Combine wet mixture with dry mixture and mix until dough is formed.
- Scoop out a small portion of dough, roll into a ball, cover with sesame seeds and arrange them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving 1½-inche (3cm) space apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking tray, transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
YouTube Video Credits
The Cooking Foodie