Oatmeal Brownie Recipe: All my oatmeal lovers, gather around. You can make a lot from simple oats and that’s the truth. So, how about some oatmeal brownie.
Healthy oatmeal brownie recipe that anyone can make at home. This oat brownie is vegan, free of processed sugar, eggless, doesn’t contain butter or flour. Perfect guilt free dessert.
1/3 cup (80g) Peanut butter
1/2 cup (120g) Maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 cups (480ml) Milk of your choice
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups (180g) Rolled oats
1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
1 tablespoon Ground flaxseed
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/3 cup (60g) Chocolate chips
How To Prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Prepare 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan.
2. In a large bowl mix peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
3. Add milk, salt, vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
4. Add oats, cocoa powder, ground flaxseeds, baking powder and mix until combined.
5. Add chocolate chips and stir.
6. Pour the batter into prepared pan, sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and bake for 40 minutes or until set.
7. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Watch Video Below
YouTube Video Credits
The Cooking Foodie