How To Make Whipped Cream: Hi there food lovers! If you have ever wondered how you can make whipped cream from just milk, then we’ve got you covered. It’s really easier than you thought and also simple to learn.
This cream is great for cakes or for other uses. In this recipe milk is boiled to turn it to heavy cream and then mixed with corn starch to stabilize the cream. After that it’s cooled in the refrigerator. The result after whipping is most amazing fluffy and soft whipped cream which is amazing in taste.
How To Make Whipped Cream From Milk
If you have ever wondered how you can make whipped cream from just milk, then we've got you covered.
- 1 Liter of full fat milk
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch
- Start by separating 1 cup of milk from the 1 liter for use later. Set that aside and pour the remaining milk in a pot. Once the milk starts boiling, remove the fat cream layer. It's usually on top of the milk. Keep removing the fat layer until the milk has reduced in size.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence. Next, add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to the milk. You can use the regular sugar if you don't have powdered sugar. You can grind it at home.
- Now, mix it all up gently. Now, allow the milk to keep boiling. Take out the milk that was separated earlier. Add your cornstarch to the milk and dissolve until there are no more lumps left. Make sure that the mixture is smooth. If you check back on your boiling milk and notice the fat layer come up again, gently remove that one last time before adding your mixture to the boiling milk.
- As soon as you add the mixture, start mixing immediately to avoid lumps. Perfect consistency will be reached withing 2 minutes of mixing. The consistency should be in running thick liquid form.
- Now, let it cool for 15 minutes at room temperature before placing it in the fridge for 2 hours. Take it out of the refrigerator after the specified time and pour it out into a bowl.
- Start whipping on the slowest speed. In just 2-3 minutes of whipping, it will become soft, fluffy, and creamy. Your whipped cream is ready to be used.
YouTube Video Credits: