Cinnamon Rolls Recipe: Hi food lovers, so today we would be taking you on a creative snack journey of how to make delicious cinnamon rolls from the comfort of your home. With just a few ingredients, you’re well on your way.
How To Make Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 and Half cups of All-purpose flour (440g)
- 3 teaspoons of Instant dry yeast
- 4 Tablespoons of sugar (60g)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cups pf warm milk (180ml)
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter (60g)
- 2 Eggs
- 7 tablespoons of butter (105g)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (100g)
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon (13g)
- 5oz of cream cheese (140g)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter (30g) (125g)
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Start out by adding 3 and Half cups of All-purpose flour (440g) into a clean mixing bowl, then add 3 teaspoons of instant dry yeast which should be about 9g. Now, add 4 Tablespoons of sugar (60g).
- Next, add a teaspoon of salt to the mixture. Stir gently to mix up. Now, add 3/4 cups of warm milk (180ml). Next, add 4 tablespoons of melted butter (60g). Now, you can add your eggs into the mix. Knead the dough for about 6-7 minutes. You can add more flour if needed. Knead some more.
- On a flat smooth surface, add some flour. Now empty the dough onto the surface. Sprinkle some flour on it and knead for 1-2 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place back into the bowl and allow to rise doubled in size. Cover it with a plastic wrap and set aside.
- In a clean bowl, add 7 tablespoons of butter (105g). Now, add 1/2 cup of brown sugar (100g). Next, add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon (13g). Now, mix until smooth.
- Check back on your dough to see if it has doubled in size. Add some flour on a surface and place the dough on it. Sprinkle some flour on it. Knead for 1-2 minutes until soft and elastic.
- Get a roller and roll the dough. Flatten it out and start adding your cinnamon mixture. Spread the cinnamon mixture all over the dough. Now, gently start rolling the dough until fully rolled. Now, trim the edges and cut into 12 slices.
- Place them in a baking dish and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rise until doubled in size. In a separate bowl, add 5oz of cream cheese (140g). Then, add 1 cup of powdered sugar (125g). Next up, add 2 tablespoons of softened butter (30g). Now, add 1 tablespoon of milk to the mixture. Now, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and suit until smoothened out.
- Now, let's bake!Place the cinnamon rolls in the preheated oven at 360 degrees Fahrenheit (182.22 degree Celsius) for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Once it is baked, you can add your cheese mixture on top of the cinnamon rolls to garnish.
YouTube Video Credit:
The Cooking Foodie