Vanilla Oreo Ice Cream: Hi there food lovers and food enthusiasts! Today, we will give you a tutorial on making homemade vanilla oreo ice cream. No doubt, this recipe is not only delicious but highly addictive, so you’ll find yourself hooked after this tutorial, but hey, that’s the aim right? Anyway, we would love to show you how we made this recipe, so, let’s go.
Homemade Vanilla Oreo Ice Cream
No doubt, this recipe is not only delicious but highly addictive, so you'll find yourself hooked after this tutorial, but hey, that's the aim right?
- Oreo cookies or any chocolate chip cookies
- 200g of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 500g of heavy cream whipping/double cream
- In a blender, add your Oreo cookies. Blend till it's half smooth. Now, in a clean bowl, add your sweetened condensed milk (but not all of it).
- Add your vanilla extract and stir gently. Place that aside. In another bowl, add your heavy cream whipping/double cream. Whip it until stiff peaks. Try not to overwhip the cream. Once that is done, add your milk mixture to the bowl and whip again.
- After that is done, add your Oreo cookies. You can also add your chocolate chips if you wish. Stir gently to mix everything all up. Transfer the mixture to a pan.
- Flatten and smoothen it out a bit before adding some cookies on top of it again to garnish. Cover tightly with a cling film to prevent ice from forming. Place it in the fridge and freeze it till it's solid. Take it out and serve.
YouTube Video Credit:
Sisi Jemimah’s Recipes