Peanut Burger Recipe: Hello there food lovers and food enthusiasts! Today is a great day to learn some new recipes, wouldn’t you say so? This tutorial will take you through the process of learning how to make the most delicious and tasty groundnut/peanut burger you’ve ever tasted. This isn’t just some random tutorial, it is THE tutorial.
Groundnut/Peanut Burger Recipe
- 4 cups of raw peanuts
- All-purpose Flour
- 2 eggs
- Powdered milk
- Vanilla extract
- Start off by blanching the peanuts. To do that, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the peanuts. Add in some hot water to fill it up. Stir and leave it for about 5 minutes. After the time has elapsed, take it out of the water and pour it into a sieve. Once that is done, transfer it into a tray. Leave it out to dry completely, under the sun.
- In a bowl, add 2 cups of flour, then add 2 tablespoons of powder milk, and salt, and then mix until they're well combined. You can use any milk of your choice. Place that aside.
- In another bowl, break in two eggs. Now, add one tablespoon of vanilla extract. Then, add 1/3 cup of sugar. Mix well to combine or until the sugar is dissolved. Also, place that aside.
- As soon as the peanuts are dried, bring them in and pour them into a bowl. Now, begin by adding a spoonful of the mixed egg into the peanuts and shake them gently to coat evenly. Once that is done, add a spoonful of your flour and shake as well. Repeat the process from the top - add a spoon of egg, shake to coat evenly, add a spoon of flour and shake to coat evenly. Do this till the peanuts are fully and evenly coated.
- If you notice any peanuts sticking together, separate them. Once they are well coated, transfer them into a strainer to take out any excess flour. Sieve some flour through the peanuts and set your oil on the pan for deep frying. Allow the oil to heat up before frying.
- You can test this out with one peanut. Drop one into the oil to check. You can now add some of the coated peanuts and fry on medium heat. Stir from time to time so that they can cook evenly.
- Once they are golden brown, take them out of the oil. You can add the next batch of coated peanuts and fry until golden brown too. Once they are warm enough to serve, you can do that with any drink of your choice.
YouTube Video Credit: