Fluffy Pancake Recipe: Hi Pancakes lovers! So, today, we will be sharing a special fluffy pancake recipe with you, and we are optimistic about this one. You see, a lot of people really don’t know how to prepare pancakes, and as much as they try, they may not get that delicious and fluffy outlook. Not to worry, we’ll give you this recipe for free, just stay with us.
Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- All-purpose Flour
- Baking powder
- Vanilla essence flavoring
- Melted butter
- A pinch of salt.
- The first thing we'll do is to sieve the flour into a clean bowl. Also, sieve your baking powder into the flour. Now, add your sugar. Now it's time for you to combine the dry ingredients evenly and set it aside.
- In another bowl, crack in some eggs and whisk gently. Add your vanilla essence flavor into the eggs. Now, add your milk to the bowl. Next, add your melted butter. One way you can melt butter is by putting it in the microwave and heating up to room temperature. Now, mix all the ingredients together. Add a pinch of salt and mix again.
- Now, pour the egg into the flour little by little as you mix. Don't fret when you see lumps, just keep mixing till it's well combined and smooth.
- Next, heat up a frying pan. Add some butter to the pan. You can also use vegetable oil to cook this. Now, get a scooping spoon and scoop your batter into the pan. You can spread it to make it larger or just maintain a small size. It's still fine.
- When it is fried on one side, don't press the pancake down, flip it instead. If you press the pancake, you will shrink the fluffiness. You can fry for about a minute or as brown as you want them to be. You can serve your pancakes with syrup or juice. Whichever you prefer.
YouTube video Credit: