Easy Steps To Making Corndogs: For a lot of people, making corndogs is more than just the snack itself, it’s an art. Corndogs are fast becoming a favorite for a lot of people and they should be yours too. Do you have a recipe for corndogs or should we just show you how we made this amazing, delicious corndogs? Great, let’s get started.
Easy Steps To Making CornDogs
- Half cup of milk or water
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup pf all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- One quarter teaspoon of nutmeg
- Hot dogs
- Cooking oil
- In a clean bowl, add half cup of milk or water. Now, add your egg and whisk a little. Next, add one cup of all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Then, add one quarter teaspoon of nutmeg. Whisk gently again to evenly combine. Whisk until you get a soft and smooth paste.
- On a flat, clean surface get your hot dogs and slice them into sizeable chops. Stick a toothpick or a slim chopstick underneath it one by one.
- After that is done, coat each one with flour until they are all evenly coated, then coat them with the flour paste one by one.
- Set your frying pan on the heat and add some oil for deep frying. Add your hot dogs one by one, gently into the oil to fry. Fry them for about 5 - 7 minutes. Stir gently from time to time to allow them fry on all sides and evenly. Enjoy with your favorite sauce or condiment.
To make them crispy, follow the same steps used to make the mix but after coating them in flour and the flour paste, also coat in breadcrumbs before frying.
YouTube Video Credit: