Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe: Hey foodies! Looking for a new ice cream recipe? Maybe you haven’t tried out some homemade chocolate ice cream, but you’re about to.
Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make homemade chocolate ice cream. This recipe is super easy and requires only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of work.
No ice cream machine needed and no special equipment needed. This homemade ice cream recipe is also eggless and no-churn needed. The result is creamy, smooth and rich homemade chocolate ice cream!
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Hey foodies! Looking for a new ice cream recipe? Maybe you haven't tried out some homemade chocolate ice cream, but you're about to.
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (60g) Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Mini chocolate chips (extra for topping if desired).
- Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
- Add cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Transfer into a container/dish, freeze for least 6 hours.
YouTube Video Credits:
The Cooking Foodie