Homemade Granola Recipe: If you love granola as much as we do over here, then, you need to try this easy and healthy recipe. We can assure you that it is much healthier than store-bought granola. For a lot of people, this is a dream come true, a quick and step-by-step instruction guide on how to make Granola. Why wait?
Follow this recipe to learn how to make easy and healthy homemade granola. This version of granola includes pecans, almonds, cranberries, and sunflower seeds, but you can add other nuts and seeds to your taste. Let’s kick-start this, shall we?
Easy & Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe
- 4 cups (360g) Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (65g) Pecans
- 1/2 cup (55g) Slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup (65g) Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Olive oil
- 1/2 cup (170g) Honey/maple syrup/agave
- 1/2 cup (65g) Dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Start by preheating your oven to 350F (175C). Now, in a large bowl mix the oats, slivered almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Now, pour in your honey and olive oil and mix well until it's evenly coated. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Don't forget to spread evenly.
- Now, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (ca. 177 °C) for about 30 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes, until golden brown to your taste. Remove from oven, add your dried cranberries and stir well
- Let cool completely, then break the granola into pieces with your hands, transfer to an airtight container.
This granola can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. You can use it as much as you like but always remember to keep the lid closed when not in use.
YouTube Video Credit:
The Cooking Foodie