Crispy Shrimp Recipe: Hi there food lovers! Today, we will be delving into a different and special recipe that we know you’d like. This is presenting the crispy shrimp recipe. Crispy Fried Shrimp is a delicious shrimp recipe that’s been coated and fried to golden crisp perfection! Pair this crispy fried shrimp basket with your favorite seafood cocktail sauce for the ultimate seafood feast! Serve as part of a main course or appetizer option that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Take this tour with us and find out how to make this delicious snack.
Crispy Shrimp Recipe
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons each of:
* Garlic powder* Onion powder* Paprika* Chicken seasoning* 2lb shrimp* 1 egg* 1/3 cup flour* ¼ cup milk
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup corn starch
- 2 tablespoons of the spice mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon (pepper mix)
- oil for frying
- In a clean bowl, add your salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and crushed bouillon. Now, mix gently to combine. Set it aside. Start with your shrimps. Peel and wash shrimp carefully. Next, place the washed shrimps into a clean cooking pan and add your seasoning mix to it, just some.
- Add one egg to the shrimps too, then, add some flour. After that is done, add your milk to the pan too. Use your hand to mix up the ingredients carefully and nicely. Allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, add your flour, then add a little cornstarch and some seasoning mix and stir gently till the ingredients are well combined. Now, start adding your shrimp into the flour.
- Cover the lid and shake well to enable the flour to mix up with the shrimps (you can do it with your hand as well). Once that is done, use your hands to even out the places that haven't been fully coated in flour.
- Place a frying pan over the heat and add some oil for deep frying. Now, make sure the oil is hot and ready before adding your shrimps. Add them one by one.
- Allow frying for a bit before turning them to the other side to fry equally. As soon as they are golden brown, scoop them out and place them on a kitchen towel or serviette to dry.
- Add some mayonnaise and some hot sauce into a small bowl. Next, add your sweet chili sauce and your ketchup. Stir well to mix. Your tasty and crunchy shrimps are ready to be served and eaten.
YouTube Video Credit: