Coconut Biscuits: Foodies, did someone say coconut biscuits? Coconut can be made into different recipes and each one can be enjoyed in all their glories.
The most delicious coconut cookie. Sweet, delicate, aromatic, melts in your mouth. Cook at home with joy!
All ingredients should be at room temperature.
Coconut Biscuits Recipe
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking Oven
- 1 Tray
- 110g Flour
- 100g Coconut flakes
- 100g Sugar
- 80g Soft butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Vanilla sugar
- Bake in a hot oven for 12-15 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Add 80 grams of butter into a bowl. Next, add 100 grams of sugar. Now, you can use a whisk or a mixer. Whisk the butter and the sugar.
- Add your egg to the mixed sugar and butter. Whisk once more. Add another egg and whisk once more. Now, add 100 grams of coconut flakes.
- Add some vanilla sugar. Add some salt too as well.
- Add some flour into a small bowl and add some baking powder to the flour. Now, add your flour to the dough. You can add the flour into the dough little by little.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Take it out when it's cold. Take out a scoop and form into a ball. Place the balls into a parchment lined tray.
- Put in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Take it out and serve. Bon Appetit!
YouTube Video Credits