Christmas Cupcakes: Tis the Christmas season and we would like to show you how to make some of these amazing Christmas cupcakes for your loved ones and family.
Christmas Cupcakes Ideas
- Cream cheese frosting
- Wilton food coloring - Moss Green and Red Red
- Start out by using the cream cheese frosting. Scoop them into two little bowls. We'll color the cream cheese first with some moss green food coloring.
- Now, add some red red food coloring to the other bowl. Add food coloring little by little to make the cream of the color you want.
- Cut off the dome part of the cupcakes. Apply basic icing with white cream. Flatten it out smoothly.
- Now, use your nozzle. Add your green frosting to the nozzle and start designing your tree. See video for the accurate way to design.
YouTube Video Credits
Joon’s Little Table