Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Cheesy Garlic Bread: As food lovers, we can assure you that you would be completely obsessed with this cheesy garlic bread recipe. This recipe is super easy and all you need is bread, butter, garlic and cheese. This recipe makes the best garlic bread in the world.
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
3-5 Garlic cloves, minced
1-2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped (optional)
Cheese of your choice (I used mozzarella)
2 tablespoons Parmesan
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. In a bowl, mix softened butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley and grated parmesan. Mix until well combined.
3. Slice bread in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 2 or 3 pieces as shown in the video.
4. Spread the butter over each piece of bread, arrange bread pieces on a baking tray lined with foil. Sprinkle as much or as little cheese on top of each piece of bread.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Watch Video Below
YouTube Video Credits
The Cooking Foodie