Cheese Toast Bread: Hello there food lovers, let us show you how to make this beautiful and special cheddar cheese toast bread recipe.
We will make a snack with toast breads. We will use eggs and cheddar cheese. I usually prefer it for breakfast.
Cheddar Cheese Toast Bread
Hello there food lovers, let us show you how to make this beautiful and special cheddar cheese toast bread recipe.
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Tray
- 1 Baking Oven
- 5 Eggs
- 50ml Cooking oil
- 50ml Milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp red pepper
- cheddar cheese 200g
- 9 Toast breads
- Break 5 eggs into a bowl. Whisk the eggs to mix properly. Next, add your cooking oil into the whisked eggs.
- Next up, add your milk into the mixture as well. Now, add your parsley leaves into the mixture. Add your salt to taste.
- Add one tablespoon of red pepper. Stir up to mix properly. Add your cheddar cheese. Whisk smoothly too to combine well.
- Dip your sliced bread one by one into the egg mixture. Once it is coated, take it out and place onto a parchment paper on top of a tray.
- Once that is done, sprinkle some sliced cheddar cheese on top of the bread. Bake at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- You can serve with any juice of your choice.
YouTube Video Credits