Carrot Cake Recipe: Hi there, Cake lovers in the house, so, today we will be showing you how to make your very own moist and delicious carrot cake. Cakes are very easy to love and fun to make, and we sure would be having so much fun making this special cake for you and your family.
Carrot Cake Recipe
- One and Half cups of granulated white sugar
- Half cup of brown sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup of vegetable oil
- 3 Cups of shredded carrots
- 2 and half cups of All-Purpose flour
- One and a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half teaspoon of nutmeg
- One teaspoon of ground cloves
- One and half teaspoon of baking soda
- Half teaspoon of salt.
- In a big mixing bowl, add your brown sugar and white sugar. If you feel the need to reduce the sugar quantity, please do so. Now, add your already cracked eggs into the mix. You can use a food processor if you don't have a hand mixer to mix up the sugar and eggs.
- You can also use your whisk and do it manually. Now, while that is happening, you can gently add your vegetable oil after putting the mixer on low speed. Whisk till properly mixed.
- After that is done, add your shredded carrots into the mixture and stir it in to combine. Once that is done, sieve your flour into the mixture. Now stir once more. It might take a while because it's thicker now. Next up, we'll be adding our cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and ground cloves.
- Also, add your baking soda. If you have your baking powder, you can add that as well. Now, stir thoroughly to combine.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (ca. 177 °C). You want your oven hot and ready before you proceed. Coat your baking pan with some vegetable oil. You can now transfer the mixture into the pan.
- Give it a quick shake to ensure that it's evened out in the pan. Now, place it in the oven and allow it to bake for 30–45 minutes. To check if it's ready, you can insert a toothpick into the middle of the cake to check.
- You can also place a finger lightly on top of the cake and if it bounces back, it's ready. Allow it to cool for about 30 minutes before serving with a chilled bottle of wine.
YouTube Video Credit: